Saturday 25 December 2010

I have reordered time .. I have turned the world upside-down ... and I have done it all for you!

Possibly my favourite gift from this Christmas period.  My little Sister bought me this:


Labyrinth on DVD <3

My favourite film from my childhood, and yet i've never had a copy.  I loved it and was scared of it in equal measure.  I loved the fantasy of it all, the magic, the friendships within it, the songs, Ludo, being able to control rocks, the fact that if you wanted to you could get rid of your little brother with a single wish.  I was scared of the Bog of Eternal Stench, Jared the Goblin King, a tunnel of hands and red furry things that could pull off and throw about, their heads.  I look foward to watching it again as an adult, i fear that the single scariest thing this time around will be David Bowe in the tight lycra leggins ... if i remember rightly.

If you haven't seen it ... your life will never be complete until you have ...

bring on Drop Dead Fred.

No comments:

Post a Comment